::T.A.G.G.E.D::

Sunday, June 22, 2008



Dah pulak kena tagged..lambat bagi my answers as i just create my blog..hehehe


:List Out Top 5 Presents You Wish & The Reason For Your Choices:


1) A Car



I needs a new car as my family just added a new family member (Harris Zikri)..Just simple family car..kan ayah? So easy going back to kampung..



2) Wedding Ring


The reason is..my finger going bigger and bigger..yelah jari-jemari sosej ayahlah katakan..cincin yang ada ni dah semakin ketat..sian ayah terpaksa beli cincin baru untuk umi..



3) Bag

I needs a new bag for my new workplace as new staff..hehehe..(can i put it as reason??)



4) Watch


2 weeks ago, I want to buy watch at Alpha Angle, Wangsa Maju..a very cheap one but ayah tak kasi umi beli sebab dia cakap nak belikan..boleh pulak??



5) Relaxing Spa


No reasons as i really needs one..



:The Person Who Tagged You is: Nonoi @ Julia


:5 Impression of Her/Him:


Talkative


Sensitive (Ooopsss)


Creative


Care About Others


Moody (especially when she been scold by her ama, huhuhu)


:Most Memorable Thing She/He Has Done For You:


Not for me actually, but to my little one..She baked cupcakes and create my baby name on top of it even it is wrongly spelled..Very creative one..and he will be 1 year old this coming August and hope that auntie Nonoi will do it again with correct spelling on it..

:5 Persons You Wanna Tag:

Carrotsusu

SenoritaJu

Effa

Ayien

Zulied

0 comments: